Custom Auto Insurance coverage built around your custom vehicle. Instead of the other way
around. You’ve taken them time to build your own, or restore a vehicle back to its original glory.
You have put your blood, sweat, and tears into restoring or sourcing your custom vehicle. With all
that work, shouldn’t you put the same time into getting it appraised?
Now, how about obtaining coverage that will actually protect all of your hard work? We know that
you take pride in your classic and custom vehicles. We want to make sure whatever you drive, ride,
or shine it’s covered correctly!
Auto insurance sounds like a pretty straightforward product, right? But it gets a little more complicated when you start to look into classic and collector cars. Insurance industry experts estimate that over 40% of the drivers on Alberta’s roads are incorrectly insured. This could include your vehicle as well.
That’s scary! And unfortunately, most don’t find that out until it’s too late.
BlueCircle Insurance works hard to save you money. But not at the expense of you, your family or your business. We believe in protecting you and everything you hold dear. If that means we aren’t the cheapest, so be it. We know that coverage is the most important factor when it comes to auto insurance.
- Will your custom vehicle be your daily commute vehicle?
- Will your vehicle be stored in an enclosed structure?
- Are you bringing your custom bike to shows or riding around the city?
- Do you carry tools or work related materials?
- Can I customize my coverages?
- Do I need insurance for custom cars or vintage automobiles?
- Can I have my vehicle and motorcycle under the same policy?
These are just a few examples of things that can have a serious impact on your specific personal
coverage needed, as well as the price you’ll pay.