Make a payment towards your policy. If you are a client of BlueCircle Insurance and your policy payments are financed through our in-house financing department 6 Degrees your payment options are a little different. You will be paying BlueCircle Insurance directly.
IF YOU ARE SET UP ON DIRECT WITHDRAWALS (EFT)
- Contact us if you need to change your payment date, or if you will not have funds available on your current withdrawal date.
- Please note that we will require five (5) days notice to stop or hold payments.
- If you’re financed through 6 Degrees and you need your payment held for a few days feel free to call us at 403-770-4949. We can have a little bit more flexibility with our own in-house financing.
IF YOU ARE A CASH/DEBIT PAYOR
- You can visit our office between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday to pay by cash or debit on site.
- You can set BlueCircle Insurance up as a payee through online banking.
HOW TO SET UP ONLINE BANKING
- To pay BlueCircle Insurance directly: Through your online banking account search and add Blue Circle Insurance as a payee. You will be prompted for your personal lookup code enter that and you are set up. If you do not know your lookup code, please call 403-770-4949 and we’ll let you know.
- To pay your Insurance Company directly: Search within online banking for your insurance companies name (ex. Intact Insurance) and use the policy number found on your documents, and you are set up.
HOW TO PAY THROUGH A BANK TELLER
- Proceed to your bank and ask the teller to make a payment. Have the teller send the payment to Blue Circle Insurance, or your insurance company (ex Intact Insurance) using the appropriate lookup code or policy number, found on your documents.